Customer Service Representative (Remote), Babylist
Customer Service Representative
As an active member of the Sales team, you’ll join a group of smart, creative, and occasionally disorganized leaders and be a crucial part of achieving Medallia’s Sales team objectives. We are looking for a “big shot” planner. Someone that can “keep trains on time” and not only have fun doing it, but also create an environment where we all feel successful at it. We admire leadership, so we are looking for someone that can lead the way, provide constructive criticism and suggest new and better ways of doing things. We want someone who is followed by peers because “it just makes sense”. Last but not least, we take pride in everything we do, and expect the same from you: we want someone who takes pride in their craftsmanship, who has a fierce attention to detail, and who executes tenaciously tasks both big and small, because that’s simply the way they do things.
What you'll do:
- You will answer customer support emails. You are a great writer and communicator. You are quick.
- You will answer support phone calls. You are friendly and well-spoken.
- You will independently complete tasks on the Babylist website related to support (e.g. add or delete registry items, place orders, update reservations). You are comfortable with technology and will provide support for our website and mobile apps.
What you have:
- You are comfortable with and excited about working with expectant parents (and their friends and family).
- You live in the United States and are a resident of California, Texas, Minnesota, New York, or South Carolina.
- You are excited about working weekends.
- You are very compassionate and empathetic.
- You are high-energy, positive person.
- Quick note: We are a family-oriented (and mom-owned) business, and we understand that parenting is a legit, full-time job. This position is very time-intensive and often time-sensitive, which means it isn’t compatible for a parent working from home and watching kids at the same time.
- This is a full-time work-from-home position. We are only able to consider candidates living in California, Minnesota, New York, Texas, and South Carolina.
Whether it's hopping on the phone with a user or solving a technical challenge, everyone at Babylist is an A-player. We work smart and get hard things done every day. We strive to learn from and support one another in this journey. We're authentic and passionate, and we work at a sustainable pace for long-term growth.