Executive Assistant, Sales (Remote), Medallia
Executive Assistant, Sales - Remote
As an active member of the Sales team, you’ll join a group of smart, creative, and occasionally disorganized leaders and be a crucial part of achieving Medallia’s Sales team objectives. We are looking for a “big shot” planner. Someone that can “keep trains on time” and not only have fun doing it, but also create an environment where we all feel successful at it. We admire leadership, so we are looking for someone that can lead the way, provide constructive criticism and suggest new and better ways of doing things. We want someone who is followed by peers because “it just makes sense”. Last but not least, we take pride in everything we do, and expect the same from you: we want someone who takes pride in their craftsmanship, who has a fierce attention to detail, and who executes tenaciously tasks both big and small, because that’s simply the way they do things.
What you'll do:
- Helping the Sales team with scheduling, planning and relentless execution
- Getting us where we need to go: literally. We will need (and appreciate) help in coordinating necessary travel – and there’s a LOT of it
- Planning and coordinating weekly, biweekly and quarterly events: off-sites, in-person trainings and meetings including communication, accommodations, meeting space, supplies, catering, etc.
- Supporting the Sales team recruiting efforts, as well as leading and organizing recruiting projects and events
- Moving special projects forward by arranging meetings, ensuring they take place, leading research, or doing whatever your inner entrepreneur tells you needs to happen to make the project a success
- Air traffic control for the executives you support. From customer interactions to internal meetings, you will bring order to potential chaos
- Managing spreadsheets and trackers that keep a unified view of our distributed team’s progress
- Bring sanity to the Sales leadership team by proactively and creatively simplifying their workday (please!)
- Openness and excitement for travel to ‘keep train running’ when needed (travel with be about 10% of the role)
What you have:
- 2+ years of Executive Assistant experience or equivalent relevant experience
- 1+ years experience supporting 2+ leaders simultaneously
- Have high attention to detail with stellar organizational skills
- Have the ability to proactively manage in an environment that is simultaneously ambiguous and dynamic
- Are a strong communicator who has an uncanny sense of urgency and is excited by fast-paced startup environments
- Have a strong track record of establishing great cross-functional relationships
- Have enthusiasm for end to end project management and can manage multiple projects with successfully
- Are excited about engaging with stakeholders at all levels, and maintain a level of professionalism and confidence appropriate for the environment
- Hiring in Remote Texas
Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.