Full-Time Administrative Assistant, The Cheat Sheet
Full-Time Administrative Assistant (Remote)
Company: The Cheat Sheet
We are looking for a Full Time Administrative Assistant to join our team. The Cheat Sheet is known for its comprehensive analysis of premium lifestyle coverage, and you could be part of our team dedicated to optimizing this content and growing our company!
What you will do:
- Report to our Director of Operations and work cross-functionally with multiple departments to fulfill administrative needs.
- Work with our Finance team to:
- Collect all mail from PO box, distribute to individuals accordingly through scanning, etc.
- Notify contacts as to change of address from former office location.
- Perform daily entry of Ad Partner revenue and assist with data entry as needed.
- Manage company computer inventory + requests, coordinate with our computer vendor, ship computers to employees and process all maintenance requests.
- Work with our People Ops team to:
- Schedule and book appointments/meetings/travel for quarterly General Council retreats and ad-hoc in-person meetings.
- Purchase and send out weekly digital giftcards for award winners.
- Send confidential documents and contracts to our leadership team for digital signatures and add completed documents to company drive folders.
- Review, purchase and send out company gifts, swag and employee resources.
- Work with our Production team to:
- Pull and enter data for Senior Editors and Managing Editor
- Have the ability to wear many different hats and fill in as needed throughout the company.
What you have:
- A four-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience providing administrative support in a fast-paced business environment.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and a quick learner who exhibits excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized with immaculate attention to detail and ability to do accurate work in a timely manner.
- Extremely trustworthy, understands the importance of confidentiality
- The ability to process facts quickly, write concisely, and focus on pertinent details.
- Strong interpersonal skills for communicating effectively with C-Suite Leadership, Operations, Finance and People Ops teams.
- Experience working with Google Suite, Asana and Slack is preferred but not required.
- Extremely self-motivated and comfortable taking ownership of projects and working independently in a 100% remote environment.
- We are a recognized digital media leader with more than 15 million monthly readers and our company was just named to Inc’s Top 5000 list for 2016 & 2017.
- We are a tightly knit team passionate about our product and we strive to be experts in our fields. We have a collaborative culture driven by mutual respect that fosters regular feedback and group discussion.
- We are an exciting, rapidly growing company and we want you to grow with us. At The Cheat Sheet, your career is what you make of it.
- Work from home, a coffee shop, or anywhere you choose. We have a distributed workforce, which means you can live wherever you want and work with brilliant colleagues from around the country.
- We offer competitive salaries, health, dental & vision insurance as well as 401k contributions.