Part-Time Services Specialist, Ultimate Software
Part-Time Services Specialist,
Company: Ultimate Software
As a Services Specialist, you will be a part of a fluid and flexible team that rotates to assist multiple departments in the growing field of software and Human Capital Management.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2017 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
What you'll be doing:
- Be a part of a team that is flexible throughout the organization working various projects. Work schedule is 10:00-3:00 Monday through Friday.
- Proactively help clients get more value out of UltiPro by providing in-depth support and solutions via phone, email or remote session
- Enter and maintain customer call problem/description detail into Customer Relationship Management System
- Be empowered to resolve issues by making quality decisions as a Subject Matter Expert
- Develop strong relationships with customers and internal partners
What you have:
- Min of 2 years professional experience utilizing strong customer service skills
- Strong relationship building skills and account management experience
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office and ability to learn complex software
- Strong team player, positive attitude, and passion for providing World Class Customer Service
- Strong decision-making, multi-tasking, analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Must have a flexible mindset (This is not a traditional working environment)
- Be detail-oriented
Part-time: Atlanta, St. Louis, Santa Ana
Link goes to webpage, apply to the appropriate location.