Investor Support Associate (Part-time, remote), CoinList
Investor Support Associate (Part-time, remote)
What you'll do:
- Provide exceptional service to our users. Educate investors on how to go through our compliance processes and answer inbound questions.
- Facilitate product feedback to our engineering teams.
- Ad-hoc projects to help scale our customer support capacity (ie keeping our FAQ section up-to-date, etc)
What you have:
- Attention to detail. Clear and concise writing. Structured thinking. Strong verbal skills.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Background in cryptocurrency/blockchain technology a strong plus.
- Candidates must have clear communication skills and experience working in unpredictable, ever-changing environments.
CoinList is building the platform where the best digital asset companies run their token sales. Our customers include Protocol Labs (raised $205M) and Blockstack (raised $50M). We’re currently a team of fifteen split between New York and San Francisco and are looking to continue building out our investor support team.
The investor support team at CoinList is the primary interface between CoinList and investors using our ComplyAPI product for compliance in token sales. Developing and maintaining trust with users is a core part of our business. You’ll answer inbound questions about our product and identify and communicate issues in concise language.
This is a remote, part-time (~20 hours/week) position. We strongly prefer candidates able to work on a US time-zone (ie EST/CST/PST). Compensation is $25/hour.