Social Media Producer, WWE
Social Media Producer
(Real talk, I love WWE!)
What you'll do:
- Producing social content (video and photo) from live events.
- Directly engage fans and partners via social media platforms
- Support talent on social by helping them with their "voice" on social and act as a liaison based on requests or ideas
- Monitor, track, interpret, and leverage social media industry trends and best practices
- The successful candidate will have a strong marketing/branding sense and be proficient with all current social media platforms. Previous experience covering and/or working at live sports or entertainment events is preferred.
What you have:
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of WWE storylines, character and history
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of social platforms such as, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and how to properly use said platforms to reach desired audience
- Willing and able to travel extensively
WWE is a publicly traded (NYSE: WWE), integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment with more than 800 employees. Our mission is to put smiles on people’s faces. WWE’s PG, family-friendly programming is broadcast in more than 180 countries and 20 languages and reaches more than 800 million homes worldwide.