Social Media Recruiting Specialist (Part-Time), Verve
Social Media Recruiting Specialist
(Great Opportunity for New College Grads!)
Are you a Social Media Influencer who has an established network of students and leaders in Greek Life? You will use social media techniques to recruit through Instagram and Facebook and build our community of campus ambassadors.
What you'll do:
- Grow our student community through your expert social media skills
- Build our brand through your stellar communication skills with college students in our key 18-24 year old demographic
- Identify the social influencers on each campus and create strong relationships with these potential campus reps
- Collaborate with our Sales team, and share your insight on Greek life, especially helpful if you have personal Greek experience
- Navigate a variety of social media platforms, and have your finger on the pulse of the most important new social tools
What you have:
We’re looking for someone who has been successful at growing their personal social media network. Someone who is constantly on the lookout for new and cutting-edge social platforms that give insight into other social influencers on campuses. This is a part-time remote (located anywhere in the US) position that has the ability to earn unlimited income.
- Entrepreneurial - we expect you to have ambition, the drive to succeed, and the ability to get work done without being micromanaged.
- Great Communicator – you know your audience and are intrigued with figuring out how to communicate effectively.
- Persistence - you are determined to reach your goals no matter what or how long it takes.
- Passion for technology - you’re joining a cutting edge startup and it’s important that you have a love for innovative technology.
We’re a fast-growing startup with a world-class team. We enjoy working with some of the biggest college campuses across North America and are the number one travel and event partner for Greek life. You can help us expand across more campuses and take it all to the next level.
Verve formerly JusCollege is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We‘ve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans.
At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.