Accounts Receivable Clerk, Kotis Design
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Follow up with customers to ensure payment, confirm invoices get sent promptly as well as accurately, and own any tasks related to receivable transactions. This position is 20 – 30 hours per week. This position can be performed 100% remotely after in-office training in Seattle, WA.
What you'll do:
- Contact customers to follow up on invoices due
- Create customer invoices
- Make invoice corrections as requested by customers or Kotisians
- Follow up on invoices to finalize list to ensure Account Managers are sending invoices on-time
- Monitor when shipping charges get entered and let Account Managers know they can invoice
- Upload invoices to vendors’ systems
- Answer internal questions regarding split shipments and update our system appropriately
- Answer questions regarding resale permits, verify documentation received, and update our system
- Other AR tasks as assigned
What you have:
- Customer service experience required
- AR exposure – whether from vendor or customer side preferred
- Good with numbers
- Extremely quick and very strong PC Skills. Microsoft Office - especially Outlook & Excel, Internet.
- Attention to detail and organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Success in this position requires the ability to work quickly and efficiently. You are process driven and thrive working independently. You are extremely organized and get satisfaction from completing tasks ahead of deadlines.
We are a screen printer, promo product peddler, graphic design firm and warehouse/fulfillment center; but most of all - we are brand evangelists. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising that in the end we always make the Best Shirts & Swag Ever. For 7 of the last 8 years we've been named one of the Fastest Growing companies in Washington. Merchandise we've created can be found coast-to-coast on the backs of college students and corporate execs alike.