Account Manager (Remote), ModSquad
ModSquad is currently seeking an energetic full-time, remote Account Manager with a background in client and project management, contact center operations, and scaling organizations globally to join our Client Services’ team. In Client Services (CS), we promise to deliver quality to our clients, partners, and teammates worldwide. The ideal Account Manager will work to ensure our clients are happy and our teams are providing stellar service, while ensuring success and profitability, communicating clearly and professionally, executing tasks promptly, and supervising and mentoring project managers.
What you'll do:
- Lead a group of talented and dedicated Project Managers that deliver quality to our clients and internal partners
- Mentor and oversee the project and team development and growth
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings with team members
- Work with project managers to troubleshoot issues and solve problems
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and constructive feedback to project managers to develop them professionally while fostering internal mobility
- Manage and communicate to the team any changes
- Build a solid rapport with clients by providing a high level of service and adding value to their business
- Learn, understand, and drive performance based around each client’s contract
- Identify brand needs and success measures
- Own and drive new project launches for Client Services.
- Partner with Product Managers and stakeholders in Sales and Accounting to ensure collaboration between teams
- Work directly with our accounting team on invoicing and collections
- Create cost models and maintain project profitability
- Promote team collaboration, drive professional growth, and inspire innovation amongst the team by working closely with your management counterparts
- Develop and implement new ideas and processes that will achieve team and company-wide goals to successfully improve upon current processes, procedures, and best practices
What you have:
This remote role can be located anywhere in the United States. You have a strong understanding of brand and social media success. A college degree and professional experience in a related position or market is desired.
- You are proactive, a self-starter, and an independent contributor with the ability to execute initiatives.
- You have 1+ years previous people management experience; 3+ years in an account management role is a plus
- You know customer support tools and best practices.
- You are an excellent communicator (written and oral) and give a professional presentation of yourself.
- You have a desire to ensure fantastic client, customer, team, and community experiences.
- You possess strong analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and can thrive in chaotic situations.
- You are a fast learner, able to adapt to changing client needs quickly.
- You can multitask and meet deadlines.
- You have experience with digital engagement: customer support, moderation, social media or community management.
- You have the skill and flexibility to coordinate clients and CS teams all over the world.
- You know your way around Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint.
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Sony, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 50+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world. The company has operation centers in Austin, Northern California, and Northern Ireland and business operations in San Francisco, New York, and London. Visit us at modsquad.com