Content Marketing Manager (Remote), Thrive Internet Marketing
Content Marketing Manager (Remote)
COMPANY: Thrive Internet Marketing
Join the amazing team at Thrive Internet Marketing Agency! We are a small high-powered digital marketing agency growing rapidly and looking for a Content Marketing Manager to work with a cohesive team of outstanding designers, developers, social media and SEO experts to help grow the business to the next level.
What you'll do:
- Constantly create “Client Delight” by providing high-levels of customer service
- Manage the creation of high-quality, engaging, and conversion-centered content for client’s web presence
- Edit pre-existing client content optimized for voice, tone, spelling, grammar, and conversion
- Create topics and manage a small team of content writers to create web page and blog content for clients
- Perform keyword research and ensure content is search engine optimized
- Lead content writing projects while working in conjunction with the Digital Marketing account managers, the Creative Director, and Thrive Web Team
- Develop process and procedures for ensuring efficiency, consistency, and performance
- Strategy development, managing timelines and creation of high-quality site content
- In the future, manage a small team of content writers and be their direct supervisor. Ensure strong relationships and results by training, mentoring and managing their client work
- Any other content writing work that will benefit the client
What you have:
- 3+ years experience in agency or corporate Marketing setting
- Ability to proofread, edit and review web content for quality, value and uniqueness
- Advanced knowledge of AP Style guidelines
- Advanced knowledge of SEO principles as it regards to writing web content
- Experience creating, placing and editing content with WordPress
- Knowledge and experience using a project management platform, Teamwork is a plus
- Experience with managing budgets and resource
- Ability to work effectively in a remote work environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to manage client expectations and successfully overcome barriers
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Above-average time management skills
- Task oriented and highly organized
- Knack for multitasking
- Comfortable working on a tight deadline and has a personal drive to achieve them
- Ability to manage remote team members (internal and external)
- Experience working for a digital agency with SEO copywriting is a big plus
- Experience with WordPress content placement is a big plus
About Thrive Internet Marketing
Founded in 2005, we are a high-performing team, creating custom WordPress websites and search engine optimization strategies for businesses. Thrive is committed to cultivating a culture of exceptional people who create outstanding results for our clients. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined, organized and committed to turning ideas into action. We are professional, honest and passionate about our work.
We already have many happy clients and are adding more every day. Grow with us as we address the business marketing needs of our clients.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Compensation based on experience.
Benefits: Health/Dental insurance, paid vacation days/holidays, 401K, bonus
Remote Work: We also offer remote working so you don’t have to live in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.