Presentation Designer (Remote), WunderLand Group
Presentation Designer (REMOTE)
COMPANY: WunderLand Group
The future of the design agency; a tech start-up based in Silicon Valley, that produces high quality graphic design is looking for presentation designers to lead their most creative projects, help clients improve their brands, and develop the design team.
What you'll do:
This role will help their clients improve their brands, develop the design team that works with you and ensure the quality of design work. This is a remote position that requires a combination of strong presentation design, management, and communication skills. You will be working with an international team and a variety of clients from Fortune 500 companies to exciting startups.
What you have:
- Provide creative direction for projects
- Have great client communication skills
- Lead a team of designers – you are responsible for their growth, performance, and evaluations
- Oversee the design and creative success of your client base
- Review projects for design quality
- Be responsible and reliable
- Have at least 5 years of high-end graphic design and presentation design experience
- Be an expert in PowerPoint
- Be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office
- Have native English proficiency
About Wunderland Group
WunderLand Group is the destination for digital, marketing, and creative talent. We deliver on our promise to provide companies with in-demand, highly-qualified talent for contract and full-time positions. WunderLand Group invests time to understand our clients’ business and resource challenges and connects them with exceptional talent in today’s fast-paced digital, marketing, and creative landscape.
The industry has verified WunderLand Group’s reputation for loyalty and quality through numerous awards and recognitions, most recently the Best of Staffing Client Award and Talent Award.
LOCATION: This role is headquartered in Sunnyvale CA, but can be done completely remote – can work from anywhere
ROLE TYPE/DURATION: Our client is ready to hire ASAP. This is a permanent role but would require a two week trial period.
COMPENSATION: $70-$100k full-time annual