gTEAM - Customer Experience Editor, Glossier
gTEAM - Customer Experience Editor, Remote (Oregon, Texas, North Carolina, and Illinois)
Glossier’s gTEAM (customer experience team) is looking for enthusiastic, thoughtful, compassionate, and highly motivated solution-oriented thinkers who are passionate about creating an innovative customer experience and building strong relationships with our customers. This position plays a crucial part in the overall online customer experience the company offers.
In this entry-level role, you will be the first point of contact for our customers and engage with them on email, social media, and chat. Our editors answer a variety of questions from returns, exchanges, lost packages, to questions surrounding our products. Our editors are strong representations of Glossier’s mission, values, and voice. As a remote gTEAM editor, you’ll have the opportunity to work both independently and as part of a larger support team.
Instead of a traditional cover letter, we’d like for you to tell us (in 400 words or less) why you want to work in customer service.
What you'll do:
- Provide “above and beyond” customer service in all interactions with customers and think creatively about ways to optimize each customer’s experience
- Tackle an array of problems, questions, or comments from our customers and tailor solutions accordingly
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively help our customers
What you have:
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Customer service or hospitality experience
- Comfortable working across multiple communication channels
- Highly detail and solution oriented
- Technically proficient
- Self-reliant and adaptable
- Comfortable with repetition
- An approachable style with a personal touch and a “no such thing as a stupid question” attitude
- Able to work an assigned schedule that falls within our operating hours and a flexibility around weekends and holidays
- Hours of operation: 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Training: Monday - Friday for 3 weeks (required). Class starts July 30, 2018.
- Shifts: Full-time, but shifts will vary based on business needs
- Hiring in Oregon, Texas, North Carolina, and Illinois
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.